Saturday, October 13, 2012

Today was a busy day! In the morning I got to go play at my friend Pearl's house for a little while. Then we all went to our cousin Gabby's Bat Mitzvah ceremony and lunch at her synagogue. It was fun to see our cousins and our family.

IMG_3039

IMG_3043

Later Nana and Papi came over to play with me while Daddy, Mommy and Kai went to a party for Gabby's Bat Mitzvah. I had so much fun getting some alone time with my Grandparents. And then my Auntie Rita came over to play with me too! I played with all the toys and didn't have to share with anyone. I took a bath and then I went to sleep in my nice, warm crib, just like a good boy!

IMG_3045

I got to go to the party with Mommy and Daddy tonight and I had so much fun! I got to dance and run around. I took pictures with Mommy in the photo booth and ate dinner. I even got some glow sticks and necklaces. I got to stay out really late and I was so sleepy but I sure did have a great time! I love going to parties!!

IMG_3046

IMG_3047

IMG_3048


No comments:

Post a Comment