Sunday, October 14, 2012

This morning Mommy and Daddy took Kai and I to the Takoma Park Farmer's Market. We had lots of fun. I got to sample some pears and cheese and crackers. Yum! Kai got a whole apple and Mommy and Daddy even got some empenadas that they shared with us. Then we went to Trovh where they were having a beer and pickle tasting. We were all happy! I loved the pickles...

IMG_3049

After nap time Mommy and I headed to Cabin John Park to ride on the Halloween scavenger hunt train with our friends. My friends Catherine, Leighton and Pearl were all there and we had a ton of fun. The train ride was awesome. After the ride was over we got to run around in the park. We had races and ran in circles and played in the dirt. It was a ton of fun. Then Mommy and I stopped at Ledo's to pick up a pizza to take home to Daddy so we could go home and watch the Redskins win. It was a great Sunday afternoon!!!

IMG_3050

IMG_3052

IMG_3060

IMG_3064

No comments:

Post a Comment