Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today was an action packed day. After we dropped Kai off at school me, Mommy and Daddy headed to Wegmans in Columbia. We were there for a long time. Mommy and Daddy said there was a lot to look at and it was very overwhelming. Then we headed to Costco. Then it was time to pick up my brother. I was so happy to see him after school!!

IMG_3078

I had such a fun day at school today. We played on the playground, we played in the classroom, we went to chapel, we sang songs and read books. I love going to school! After nap time we all got dressed and ready and headed to the Pub to see Nana, Papi, Aunties and lots and lots of family to celebrate Uncle William's 50th Birthday! Wow, I don't even know how to count to 50!! We had so much fun and Mommy even let me play chef at the table. Then Papi and I went on lots of adventures. It was a great day!

IMG_3079

IMG_3080

IMG_3083

IMG_3085

No comments:

Post a Comment