Sunday, October 28, 2012

Today Mommy and I carved my jack o lantern! I was so excited and I was a big help. I wanted my pumpkin to be angrryyy!! I think we did a good job with him.

IMG_3267

IMG_3268

IMG_3272

When I woke up from my nap Mommy and Kai had finished he pumpkin carving and I needed to check it out for myself. It was pretty cool! I especially liked sticking my hand in the jack o lanterns mouth. It's kind of slimy in there!

IMG_3273

For dinner we got to go to MeMaw and PopPop's house. Aunt Carol and Uncle Jay were there and they brought us some cool Halloween treats!! We had so much fun playing with MeMaw and PopPop. We even got to take a bath there and then after bath time PopPop and I had a little ho down with the Thanksgiving Turkey. It sure was a fun dance!

IMG_3275

IMG_3276

                IMG_3277

No comments:

Post a Comment