Monday, July 1, 2013

.

Today was a busy one! In the morning Daddy took me to the doctor's to get an X-ray on my leg. Then the doctor decided that I was healing so well that I could get a walking cast put on below my knee. I was really excited about that until they took the saw out to remove my long cast...I was not a big fan of the saw. But once I got over it, I was excited to get my new, blue cast on. And it's even waterproof this time!! Now, we'll see how long it takes for me to feel comfortable trying to walk. Maybe I'll try tomorrow...

               photo-125

              photo-124

                IMG_2041

IMG_2036

When Kai got back from the doctor's office we all packed up and headed to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. We hung out there for a little while, then I got to go to eat crabs with Mommy and Daddy at Cantlers. It was so much fun, and my first crabby outing. I was so well behaved and I barely even made a peep. I hope I get to do that again but something makes me think that I'll be hanging out with my brothers the next time my parents go out for crabs.

               IMG-20130701-01073

IMG-20130701-01077

               IMG-20130701-01080

              photo-127

               photo-128

               photo-130

                photo-126

                photo-132

               photo-133

After we left Grandma and Granddaddy's house we headed to Nana and Papi's house so that we could wish our Great Grand Papi farewell. He's going back to Ecuador tomorrow and we're going to miss him! I got to have 2 ice pops and I even ate my dinner after that. We got to play and see our cousins. It was lots of fun and it sure was a busy day!

IMG_6140

IMG_6139

IMG_6134

No comments:

Post a Comment