Sunday, July 14, 2013

Today we took a family trip to Target. It was an adventure to say the least...this is what a trip to Target looks like for the Ruperts right now:

IMG_6327

IMG_6329

Later we went to Nana and Papi's house for dinner. Nana and Papi grilled salmon and there was all kinds of super yummy veggies and other things to eat. It was a very summery meal and we really enjoyed it. When it was time for us to go home I decided that I wanted to spend the night and Nana and Papi's house. And of course, Finn wanted to do whatever I did so he wanted to stay too! Mama and Daddy didn't think we would last the night, but we did! I was such a big boy. I slept in my own bed in the guest room but Finn didn't do as well. He stayed up late and then made Papi sleep on the couch with him...I can't wait to stay at Nana and Papi's house again soon. With or without Finn!

IMG_6332

IMG_6333

IMG_6334

IMG_6335

IMG_6337


No comments:

Post a Comment