Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This morning Papi came over and I got to help him fix Mommy and Daddy's tire. We took a nail out of it and put a plug in it. Then we went to the basement and got the air pump out and pumped up the tire. I was a great helper. Then I got to see the trash truck go by. It was really loud!!

IMG_6242

               IMG_6243

When Papi left, Mommy, Finn and I played Candy Land. I won both games! I think I'm becoming really good at this game. Then Finn and I had a tasty lunch. After lunch Mama was super excited because everyone fell asleep. Even me and Lucy! When Finn and I woke up Mama set up our paints in the dining room and we got to paint some more things. I painted a snake and my rocket ship - bird house. I also painted a racing car and a jet plane. I love painting!

IMG_6244

IMG_6246

IMG_6247

IMG_6249

IMG_6250

I did a lot of sleeping today because Mommy let me sleep on my belly and sleeping on my belly is way comfortable! I was so relaxed. I also got to hang out with my brothers. They are so nice to me and they take such great care of me! Later Daddy let Kai and Finn wear their head lamps so that they could look for treasures under the couch. I think they hit the jackpot!

IMG_6245

               photo-144

photo-146

                photo-145

IMG_6252

IMG_6251



No comments:

Post a Comment