Monday, July 15, 2013

This morning Mommy came to get Kai and I from Nana and Papi's house. I was missing Mommy and Daddy last night but I eventually fell asleep. It was fun having a sleep over and Nana and Papi's house though. It was an adventure for sure and I'm glad I had my big brother there to keep me company! When we got home, we got to play upstairs for a while with our baby brother. Then, before we knew it, it was lunch time! Mommy made us a yummy lunch!

IMG_6338

IMG_6339

IMG_6340

Then we did puzzles and played with cars and blocks. Later, when Daddy got home, we got to play outside for a little while but boy was it hot! Maybe tomorrow we'll play outside with the hose or water balloons or water guns! Or maybe we'll stay inside and occupy ourselves where it's not 95 degrees and humid. I'm sure Jax would appreciate that the most...

IMG_6341

IMG_6342

                IMG_6343     

IMG-20130715-01134

IMG-20130715-01135


No comments:

Post a Comment