Monday, July 8, 2013

This morning we met Grandma at Michael's craft store so that I could pick out some fun things to paint. I've been dying to paint some objects and Mama said that she would take me to pick some really fun things to work on while I'm still not on my feet! I picked a bird house and an alligator, a rocket ship and a jet plane. I couldn't wait to get to work. Finn and I did some painting as soon as we got to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. It was so messy and fun. I did a great job. I told Mama that I am "a natural" when she said that my painting looked so good!

IMG_6230

Later we played Candy Land and Hungry, Hungry Hippo and the fishing game. We played with cars and the kitchen. Aunt Batsheva came to see us too and we had lots of fun with her. She brought us a train conductors hat that she got on the Auto Train. We even got to see Granddaddy today. I was so happy to see him!! It was such a fun day and we were exhausted when we got home. Mommy says that means it was a good day! 

IMG_6232

IMG_6234

IMG_6236

IMG_6238

IMG_6239

Then we all got to snuggle up in my bed so that Daddy could read us all books before we went to sleep. It was a perfect night!

IMG-20130708-01107

No comments:

Post a Comment