Friday, July 26, 2013

Today I had my 2 month doctor's appointment. I now weigh 11lb's 10oz's. I'm becoming a big boy!! Doctor Schooler said that I'm growing and look just perfect. Then that mean old nurse came in and gave me a oral vaccine and then 3 shots in my thighs. That did not feel good. Thankfully Mommy picked me up and calmed me down right away. Then my poor little legs were sore for the rest of the night. I hope I don't have to get any more shots ever again...

IMG_6511

IMG_6510

While Mommy and Jax were at the doctor's Grandma came over and let us play on the water table. We had so much fun and made such a mess. It was kind of hot outside so when we were done we went inside to eat lunch. We sure had fun while Mommy was out!

IMG_6507

IMG_6508

Later we went up to the Annapolis town center to see a live band and eat dinner outside with Grandma and Granddaddy. It was such a beautiful night. The weather was perfect and our chicken fingers sure were tasty! When we were done eating we got to head down to where the music was and we danced and danced. Then we had frozen yogurt and played in the grass. It was a super fun night!

IMG_6513

IMG_6514

IMG_6515

IMG_6516

              IMG_6517

IMG_6521

IMG_6524

IMG_6532


No comments:

Post a Comment