Sunday, July 21, 2013

Today was a busy day! After breakfast, we all got ready and headed to Costco in Columbia. Things sure have changed. We had to have a cart for kids and a cart for groceries. Finn, Jax and I had a great time in the cart that Daddy pushed! For lunch Mama and Daddy took us to Red Robin because I've been wanting to go there for a long time. Daddy said we didn't really ever need to go there again...

               photo-148

IMG_6416

IMG_6418

IMG_6419

IMG_6420

After my nap, Mommy, Kai and I went to Miss Lara and Pearl's house to play. We had lots of fun and played really nicely. Then we got a surprise visit from Nana and Papi. Nana snuggled with Jax while Papi too Kai and I to hunt for the Chupacabra. We still couldn't find him...Then Kai and I got to snuggle up in Mommy and Daddy's bed to watch Charlie and Lola before we went to bed. Today was a great day!

               IMG-20130721-01149

IMG_6421

IMG_6422

               photo-147


No comments:

Post a Comment