Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Today was a super fun day...In the morning we went to the pool with our friends Aidan and Rowan. It was a really hot day but the pool was nice and cool. It's nice to get in the pool where my big, bulky broken leg isn't so heavy. It's fun to move around in the pool without worrying about my leg. We played and then we ate lunch and then I was sad because it was time to head home and rest up. I wish we could stay at the pool all day long!

IMG_6190

IMG_6191

IMG_6194

IMG_6196

I just hung out and slept. Then Mommy put me in the carrier on her so she could stand in the cool pool. She put nice, cool water on my legs to keep me cool too. Then I woke up and checked everything out around me...then I went back to sleep...

IMG_6192

IMG_6195

IMG_6197

Later we got to go to Mi Rancho for dinner and our Nana, Papi and Auntie Nay Nay met us there. It was super yummy and I got to go on adventures with Papi. I had so much fun. It was a wonderful Summer Saturday!!

IMG_6198

IMG_6199

IMG_6201

IMG_6204

IMG_6206


No comments:

Post a Comment