Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday, July 5, 2013

This morning I slept until 10am!! 4th of July really kicked my bumm this year. I got to spend some time with Mommy and Jax today and we had a lot of fun. We played games and with the iPad. We even got to eat pops outside. It was a good morning.

IMG_6183

IMG_6180

               IMG-20130705-01092

Today Daddy took me to see Despicable Me 2 at the movie theater. I am starting to enjoy this whole broken leg thing! After the movie Daddy and I went out to lunch at Fudruckers. We had a great Daddy and Kai day. I can't wait to do it again. Later Finn and I did some playing with our cars on the kitchen floor. Mama didn't really love that. She said that one day she's going to break her neck on one of our cars...whatever that means!

              photo-135

               photo-137

IMG_6187

IMG_6186

IMG_6184



No comments:

Post a Comment