Thursday, July 18, 2013

This morning Grandma came over to see us and we got to hang out and play in Kai's room and then my brothers took turns hanging out with me in the family room. They are so nice and loving to me. I hope they're always that way. I did lots of talking today. Mommy and Daddy say that I'm getting more alert every day and very, very chatty!

IMG_6365

IMG_6360

IMG_6357



A little later Mommy's friend Miss Angel came over with her kids, Skylar and Adam. We had so much fun showing them all of our toys. We took them upstairs to our rooms and downstairs to the play room and then we did some playing in the living room. We made a pretty good mess but at least we had fun doing it! Then we ate a super yummy lunch that Miss Angel and the kids brought over for us.

IMG_6374

IMG_6367

IMG_6368

IMG_6370

Later Daddy came home and we were so happy! We had a yummy dinner, Finn and I relaxed and read some magazines in the living room, then Mama hung out with us and watched a show with us while Daddy took Lucy for a steamy walk. I even got up and did some walking on my own today. It was a great day!

               IMG_6375

IMG_6376

IMG_6377

IMG_6378

IMG_6379

                IMG-20130718-01136


No comments:

Post a Comment