Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Today was another beautiful day outside! In the morning, Kai and I got to go outside and do some shaving cream painting and then we played with our water table. It was a little hot in the sun so we decided to go play inside for a little while.

IMG_6595

IMG_6597

IMG_6598

IMG_6599

Today I had a nice bath and then a nice nap! Then my brothers played with me. I like it when they talk to me and play with me. They make me laugh and talk. I can't wait until they can understand me!

IMG_6601

IMG_6602

We got to play outside this afternoon with our friends, then Daddy came home and did chalk drawing with us on the driveway. After dinner we went for a nice, long, family walk in the neighborhood. I even got to walk for a lot of it. I am doing really well with walking now! After our shower Mama read Finn and I some books before we went to sleep. It sure was a good day!

IMG_6603

photo-162


No comments:

Post a Comment