Monday, July 22, 2013

Today was my big day!! I got my cast off and now my summer can officially start!! In the morning Mama and Daddy took me to the doctor's office. I had another x-ray to make sure I was ready for the cast to come off. The doc gave us the okay and then it was time to get it done! Daddy did a good job of distracting me with the iPad and he didn't let me look at what the tech was doing with that loud, loud saw! And before I knew it, no more cast, Yayyy!!

               IMG_6423

IMG_6424

IMG_6427

               IMG_6429

              IMG_6433

              IMG_6435

When we got home we played outside for a little while so Mommy and Grandma could pull some weeds. Our TaTa Batsheva came to visit us before she left for Florida and she hung out inside with Jax while he slept. He sure was nice and comfy. A little later Miss Megan, Aidan and Rowan came over to play with us. And then Mommy let us take a bath. It's been a long time since we've been able to take a bath but now that Kai doesn't have a cast on anymore we could play and soak in the tub for a long time! It was a good day and I have a feeling the rest of the summer is going to get better and better!!

IMG_6437

IMG_6439

IMG_6441

IMG_6442

IMG-20130722-01151

IMG-20130722-01154

               photo-151


No comments:

Post a Comment