Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Last night was a long one. I sure was in a lot of pain. I also don't want anyone to get anywhere near my hurt leg or to touch it or touch me. I am too scared of how bad it hurts! My Grandma came over today to hang out with us. Then Papi and Uncle Larry came to work on our house. It was fun to see everyone. In the afternoon, Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor's to get my hard cast put on. I had to have some more x-rays and then they put on the cast. Both things were very painful and I screamed a lot. I got to pick out a blue cast and I was happy about that.

IMG_5907

               IMG_5908

                IMG-20130618-01037

               IMG_5912

IMG_5913

              IMG_5914

Later when Kai came home I missed him so much that I sat on the couch with him to watch a show. But I didn't get too close to him so I wouldn't hurt him. I feel so bad that he's in pain. I can't wait until he is able to run around with me again. It's no fun playing without him...One of our neighbors brought us dinner and then Miss Megan, Aidan and Rowan came to visit us. They brought Kai a sign they made him, a movie and a sand art craft to do. Then Auntie Rita and Nay Nay came over. Rita brought me a cool football and basketball! Then MeMaw and PopPop came over and they brought us the coolest books and coloring book mostly to keep Kai occupied while he's off his feet but I can't wait to share all of these goodies with him!!

IMG_5915

IMG_5917

IMG_5918

IMG_5919


No comments:

Post a Comment