Thursday, June 27, 2013

Today Mama and I met our friends Leighton and Miss Lauren at the movie theater to see Monsters University. We got to have popcorn and M&M's and it was so, so fun! It was also the first movie that Leighton had been to in the theater. We had such a great time and the movie was hilarious. I loved it and I can't wait to go to my next movie with Daddy next week!!
IMG_6048

IMG_6049

This morning Grandma came over and I got to run around town just Mommy and me! We went to Costco and the grocery store. It was fun spending time together, just the two of us! Later I got to hang out with Grandma and Jax while Kai and Mommy went out. Then at dinner Kai and I had lots of fun together. I sure do love spending time with my brother!

IMG_6051

IMG_6052

IMG_6053

IMG_6055

IMG_6058

IMG_6059

No comments:

Post a Comment