Monday, June 24, 2013

Today we were lucky because we had lots of visitors! In the morning Grandma came over with Ema to visit. Grandma brought me a gift from Aunt Alice and Uncle Don. They sent me some cars and markers, some drawing pads, a sticker book and a bag of gummy worms. I'm not that fond of gummy candy so Finn was very happy to see them because I gave them to him! Then my friend Mary Hannah and her big sister Anastasia came over with their mom to bring us dinner. They stayed and played with my toys for a while then they did some coloring with me. It was fun to see a friend from school, even though I don't really play with girls...

IMG_6019

IMG_6020

Later Tata Orly came over. It was fun to see her. I had just taken a bath so she got to snuggle me and she said that I smelled so yummy. I think she wanted to eat me up! She brought gifts for Kai and Finn and she played with them and hung out with us for a while. Finn got to share her pistachio nuts. I think that boy will eat anything that you put in front of him. I hope he teaches me to eat like that! I must have smelled pretty good tonight because even Finn wanted to hold me. I think I have some really sweet, kind big brothers!

IMG_6023

IMG_6025

IMG_6026

IMG_6027

IMG_6022

IMG_6021


No comments:

Post a Comment