Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Today was an awesome day! In the morning I got a visit from Miss Lara and Pearl. They brought us over dinner for tonight. I was so happy to hang out with Miss Lara. I smiled at her and even tried to talk to her a little. I'm growing up so fast already!

IMG_5797

Mommy got us all packed up early and we headed to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. Grandma picked Granny up so that she could hang out with us for a little while. It was nice to see her. It was a steamy, hot day out today so we made sure we kept cool. We played with cars and lots of water. We played with the hose, Mommy made us tons of water balloons to throw at each other, we played with water guns and we just had tons of fun!

IMG_5813

IMG_5815

IMG_5817

IMG_5824

IMG_5827

IMG_5833

I had a great time at Grandma and Granddaddy's house today. I think Lucy had a good time too. We were really happy because we even got to see Granddaddy today! It was a fantastic day!!

IMG_5819

IMG_5821

IMG_5822

IMG_5831


No comments:

Post a Comment