Friday, June 21, 2013

Today it was just us boys and Mommy! In the morning Daddy put Kai downstairs and then he headed out to work. Mommy set Kai and I up on the sofas to eat breakfast. I like doing everything Kai does now...As long as I don't break a leg just to be like Kai we'll all be happy! Mommy and I read some books and did some coloring. Then for lunch Mommy set Kai and I up with our meal on the porch. It was a beautiful day to be outside!

IMG_5946

IMG_5948

               IMG-20130621-01044

Daddy came home early from work and we were all really happy to see him. He set up the water and sand table for us in the driveway, Mama got my leg all wrapped up and Finn and I went to town! We were covered in sand and water when all was said and done. And we had a blast! Then Daddy put us both right into the shower!

IMG_5953

                IMG_5954

IMG_5956

IMG_5963

IMG_5966

IMG_5969

IMG_5973

Later our Papi, Nana, Auntie Lena, Rita and Nay Nay all came to share our dinner with us. Mama's friend miss Lauren brought us dinner tonight and she brought enough for an army. She must have thought that I could eat or something! They all seemed to enjoy it and I got to sleep in my Auntie Rita's arms for a really long time. She was nice and cozy! It was a great night.

IMG_5979

IMG_5980

IMG_5981

IMG_5982


No comments:

Post a Comment