Monday, June 3, 2013

Today was a wonderful day because it was my Birthday!! In the morning we all went to IHOP for breakfast and PopPop joined us!! I ate everything on my plate because I am a growing boy. The wait staff at IHOP even brought me ice cream and sang me "Happy Birthday", but I was more interested in my breakfast. Finn, however, took care of my ice cream, whipped cream and cherry on top for me! What a good little brother!!

IMG_5498

IMG_5502

               IMG_5503

IMG_5504

IMG_5507

After breakfast we got to go to MeMaw and PopPop's house and I got to snuggle with MeMaw for a little while. It was a nice visit. Then for dinner we went to Nana and Papi's house. I got to meet Great Grand Papi who came to see us all the way from Ecuador.  I got to say hi to my Auntie Rita on Facetime. She is all the way in Atlanta! My big brothers got to play and eat dinner and read books and we even sang Kai "Happy Birthday" and they all got to eat ice cream cake. It sure was a busy day!! Happy 4th Birthday big brother Kai!!!

                photo-88

IMG_5508

IMG_5510

IMG_5522

IMG_5516

IMG_5518

IMG_5520


No comments:

Post a Comment