Monday, June 17, 2013

Today started out pretty hum drum...it was really muggy out and since we had such a busy weekend we decided to just relax around the house. We played with our toys and ran around together and just had a lot of fun indoors...When Daddy got home we played pillows and took a shower and were having a super fun time. Then I decided to make it interesting...by jumping off the bed and landing funny on my leg. I sure was in a lot of pain. My Daddy picked me up and got me to the Emergency room so I could get checked out!

               photo-107

               photo-108

               photo-109

After the doctors took an X-ray of my leg they told me that my leg was broken! I broke my tibia, which is the big bone in the front part of my lower leg. Some people call it the shin bone. I hadn't eaten any dinner so my Auntie Nay Nay came to the hospital and brought me a happy meal! Then my PopPop came to visit me. He made me so happy. I got a splint put on my leg and it hurt but I was tough! Then we headed home to see Mama and Finn and baby Jax. They were all so worried about me!

               photo-110

               photo-112

               photo-113

                IMG951842

                 photo-114


I was so worried about my Kai and my Daddy. I didn't want to go to sleep because I just didn't know where they were. Mommy let me lay in her bed until I fell asleep because we were so sad about our Kai. I got to talk to him on the phone and he sure sounded happy even though I know he was hurting. I couldn't wait for him to be home!




No comments:

Post a Comment