Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Today my pain started getting a little more manageable. I was also a lot happier and feeling much better. I'm also really glad to have a hard cast on so that no one can touch my leg and hurt it! In the morning Daddy and Mommy got us all together and we went on a nice, long family walk. Finn and Jax were in the double stroller and I was in my old stroller from when I was a little guy! We walked all of the containers back to our neighbors that brought us dinners when Jax was first born. It was a fun trip around our neighborhood and I think we all needed some fresh air!

photo-116

photo-117

Later Mommy read us the new books that MeMaw and PopPop brought us. They were so funny. We loved them. Then Daddy set us up in the dining room to color and do puzzles and build with blocks. I played a lot of basketball by myself. And then Kai and I played with cars on his bed. I'm loving playing with my brother but I sure don't like that he can't run around with me anymore. It's just not the same and I miss my Kai...

photo-118

photo-120

photo-119

               photo-115

Today my people actually paid a little bit of attention to me. Other than all the kisses Mommy gives me every day, it seems like they didn't even know I was here for a couple of days there. I guess it's because I'm such a good baby. Daddy and Mommy said that I make their life easy. And they also told me that I'm never allowed to break any bones!

photo-121


No comments:

Post a Comment