Tuesday, June 25, 2013

This morning my leg was feeling so good that Mama let me get on the floor in her room to play with toys with Finn. Then I came downstairs and played on the floor in the playroom. Then we had a surprise when Papi came over and brought us some super, huge bubble wands. Then Grandma came over and she helped us all get out to the porch so we could play with them. Finn, of course, dumped half his bubble juice out all over the front porch. But I held on to mine nice and tight.

IMG-20130625-01049

I had my one month doctor's visit today and Dr. Schooler said that I look perfect. As a matter of fact, Mama and Dr. Schooler spent more time talking about Kai and his broken leg than paying attention to me. I had to remind them that I was there a couple of times...I did great and I am growing like a little weed! I am now 20.5" long and I weigh 9lb's and 14oz's!! Mama said that I'm a little chunker but I think my little baby figure is just right! Mama and Daddy said it's just more of me to love and snuggle!

IMG-20130625-01052

IMG-20130625-01053


No comments:

Post a Comment