Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Today we packed up and headed to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. We did some puzzles and played the matching game and then we got a huge package from Grandma's friend in Isreal and there were all kinds of goodies in there for us. There were stickers and cool crayons, there were snacks and even popsicle makers! We had lots of fun with all of it. Later Granddaddy came home and I got to ride on the tractor with him. But don't tell Kai. He spent his time going from one spot to the other playing cars, blocks and the iPad. I sure hope he gets this cast off soon. I'm getting tired of playing and running around without him...

IMG-20130626-01055

IMG_6030

IMG_6045

IMG_6040

Today I did some tummy time and got to hang out at Grandma and Granddaddy's house. Lucy did a lot of protecting me today. I also got to be held a lot. I like that best!

IMG_6031

IMG_6039

IMG_6034

IMG_6035

IMG_6042


No comments:

Post a Comment