Saturday, June 8, 2013

Today I got a visit from Daddy and Mommy's friends Mark and Miss Ashley. They were practicing holding me and snuggling me because they're going to have a little baby in September! I can't wait to have a new friend.

IMG_5708

IMG_5710

Later we went to Uncle Edgar and Irene's house to celebrate our cousin Angie's new in-home salon opening. It was really nice looking...but I still don't think Kai will be getting a hair cut there. I'll let her practice on me though! We got to see Nana and Papi and we got to play. We had tons of fun.

IMG_5712

IMG_5713

IMG_5718

When we got home, Mommy, Finn and I gave baby Jax his very first bath!! I'm not sure he loved it but we sure had fun! Daddy did the photography while we kept Jax distracted. When he was done with his bath he smelled yummy, just like a tiny, little baby. Mommy just wanted to snuggle him. I can't wait until he can take big boy baths with Finn and I!!

                IMG_5719

IMG_5720

IMG_5723

               IMG_5724

IMG_5726

IMG_5727



No comments:

Post a Comment