Thursday, June 20, 2013

Today Grandma came over and Mommy decided that we needed to get out. So, she got us all packed up. She, gingerly, picked me up and put me in Finn's car seat, and we headed to the mall. Mommy put me in my old stroller where I could keep my leg elevated and Grandma pushed a cart with Finn and Jax inside. We did a lap in Costco and the mall and then we headed home. It was a good way to get out and we all appreciated a little bit of time outside the house. But Mommy said she couldn't have done it without Grandma!

IMG_5934

IMG_5935

By the time Daddy came home Mama was exhausted! We pretty much wore her out. Kai got to play on the iPad but Finn and I were very needy this afternoon. Mama burned the rice and we did our best to make it so she couldn't get dinner ready. We did our best to all need Mama at the very same time...but we sure are cute!

IMG_5936

IMG_5943

IMG_5945


No comments:

Post a Comment