Thursday, June 13, 2013

Today was a story, weird day. We were supposed to go to the park to meet up with my friends from school for a playdate but Mommy said it was too rainy and stormy out. So, Mommy invited my friends to come to our house. I was so excited because Carlo came over with his two brothers and their neighbor came with them and she was a little girl. She had fun playing but I think the boys had the most fun. We made a huge mess, we played up in my room and in the playroom and we had pineapple and cookies for snacks! I was really sad when my friends had to leave but Mommy said that we played so nicely that we could do it again soon!

IMG_5835

IMG_5834

After our friends left, Mommy let Kai and I watch a movie called "Rio". It was a fun movie. We ate snacks and snuggled up together. It was a lot of fun. Then it was time for lunch and a nap. It was a busy day already!

IMG_5836

Later our Papi stopped by to say hi to us and make sure that the storm wasn't bad at our house. It was a nice surprise. Then Auntie Nay Nay came over and ate dinner with us. She held me a lot, until she let my brothers hold me. They are so nice to me and they really like me. They keep telling me that I'm very tiny but just wait until I grow bigger and bigger just like them! It's going to happen before they know it!

IMG_5837

IMG_5839

IMG_5842


No comments:

Post a Comment