Sunday, June 23, 2013

Today was a pretty good day. In the morning Papi came over to do some work and Finn got to help him. I wish I could have helped too but I was busy hanging out upstairs, playing with the iPad. Then for lunch Daddy got Finn and I a special lunch and we got to eat outside on the porch. It was a beautiful day outside. And Finn went pee pee on the toilet today. He asked Mommy to let him go on the potty like Kai and he did it. We were all so excited for him. Maybe he'll be a big boy like me soon!

IMG_5984

IMG_5987

IMG_5986

Later we all went to Darren and Sang's house for a cookout to celebrate Darren's Birthday. Kai hung out at the table, Finn ran around and played and I got to be held by all the pretty ladies. It was lots of fun and it was nice for all of us to get out of the house. 

IMG_5988

IMG_5990

IMG_5991

IMG_5992


No comments:

Post a Comment