Friday, June 28, 2013

Today was boy's day, except for the Mommies! Our friends Aidan and Rowan came over to play with us and they brought some board games to lend Kai while his leg is in the cast! We played in our play room and made quite the mess. Then we did some coloring and drawing in the dining room. And we even played with the board games for a little while. Then we were so lucky because our friends stayed and had lunch with us. It was such a fun day!!

IMG_6061

IMG_6062

IMG_6063

Later, when Daddy came home, We had a super, delicious dinner that was so "yummy in my tummy". Then Daddy played with us. Then we all played some hoops. I even made some baskets from my sitting position on the floor. It was so much fun. Then, when Daddy took Lucy for her walk, Mommy and I played Super Hero Shoots and Ladders and the Who Shook Hook games that Aidan let me borrow. I won Shoots and Ladders and that made me happy. Today was a good day!

IMG_6070

IMG_6071

IMG_6073

IMG_6067

IMG_6066


No comments:

Post a Comment