Friday, January 8, 2016

This morning after all the boys were in school Mama and I headed out on our errands. First we headed to Trader Joe's to get Daddy all his favorite things for his birthday! I helped Mama pick all the good stuff out. I am a really good helper!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we headed to Costco where I proceeded to eat approximately 16 chicken pot sticker samples. I ate so many that Mama decided she should actually buy a bag...After we checked out I told Mama I wanted pizza. She couldn't imagine that I would still have room in my belly but I sure did! I ate almost a whole slice of pizza and boy was it tasty!!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

After Costco we headed to the Woodmoor Market to get our Power Ball tickets. I sure hope we win! And so I could pick out some beer for Daddy. Then we went to the bakery so I could pick out a special treat for myself and for Finny! I picked sprinkle donuts...of course!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Today I made a very special 3 Kings picture at school. Mama loved it so much she took a picture. When I came out of class I had my very own welcome committee. Jax and Charlie gave me a big hug out in the hall. I love those guys! Then we did a little bit of running around in the school on our way out because it was too rainy and wet outside to play today...

Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

When Daddy got home from work he opened his birthday present and boy was he happy to see all of those goodies we picked out for him!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Then my family picked me up at my friend Liam's house and we all headed to Azteca for Daddy's Birthday dinner with our family! Daddy and Mama had a "crazy margarita". And we all had tons of fun hanging out with our family and eating great food. It was a great night and a fun celebration!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment