Monday, January 4, 2016

Today it was back to school and back to the daily grind! And boy was it cold this morning! We ran into Miss Jessica and my friend Catherine on the way into school today. That made it fun. And I was secretly excited to see all my friends that I missed over the break. Oh, and it was a free tag day and that's always great too!

Untitled

                  Untitled

After we dropped Finn off at school Mama and I headed to Target for a few things. Of course I convinced Mama that we needed some mini chocolate donuts. And of course I had to sample one as we shopped. Yup! They were very tasty!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

I had a really fun first day back to school today! I got to see my best buddy Charlie and Daniel and Patrick and Arthur and we even got to see our friend Kacey outside after school. It was chilly but we did a little running around and playing before Jax and I decided it was too cold and we were ready to head home and eat lunch!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home we did some relaxing, some playing, some iPad time and then Daddy came home early and I crashed out with him. It sure was nice to have a little rest with my Daddy!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Mama came to get me from Hoop Ed Lego today! It was so much fun. Lots of my friends were there and we got to build anything we wanted! We had a competition to build the highest tower. I came in second. Catherine asked Mama to take a picture of one of her creations and my friend Liam asked Mama to take a picture of his creations to send to his Mom. It was a very fun day and I can't wait for next Monday to do Lego creations with my friends again.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After dinner Finn and I did some Pokemon card trading. Then it was time to shower, read books and head to bed. Tomorrow morning will be here before we know it!

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment