Sunday, January 10, 2016

This morning Daddy and Mama thought I looked so handsome in my cool sweatshirt I got from Grandma and Granddaddy for Christmas. They wanted to take pictures so I was pretending to be shy!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

It was a super mild day today so after lunch we headed outside to play with our friend Joseph. We played weapons and Star Wars and running around and chalk and sand table...it was just a fun afternoon!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then I helped Daddy get the living room back in order and cleaned up from taking our Christmas tree outside. Then I had to go to sleep!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then, it started pouring down raining out of the blue! So we headed inside to continue our playing. And finally, since the living room is back to it's original state, we had room to open up the bounce house!!! We had so much fun jumping around and wrestling and having a blast! Today was a good day...

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment