Monday, January 11, 2016

This morning we ran into my friend Charlie on the way into school. It was fun getting to class at the same time as him and going in together!! I almost didn't even remember to wave goodbye to Mama and Jax I was so distracted!

                 Untitled

After we dropped Finny off Mama and I headed to Target for a few things. On the way home we saw the biggest truck I've ever seen in my life!! The wheels were almost bigger than our car! It was SO cool!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When I got home from school I requested Chinese noodles, red chicken, a hot dog and "other stuff" for lunch. I'm glad Mama speaks my language. Jax just wanted a hot dog and catchup!

Untitled

Untitled

Then I fell asleep. Mama said she's going to be really sad when I don't want to sleep on her lap anymore...

                 Untitled

I had Lego club after school today and it was fun. We built robots out of Lego's! Then I came home, did my homework and then we headed over to Liam and Emmet's house to celebrate Emmet's Birthday!! We had pizza and played games in their basement with their neighbors Campbell and Reagan. We sang "Happy Birthday" and had ice cream cake! It was such a fun Monday night!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment