Wednesday, January 13, 2016

This morning was super cold and windy outside and Daddy was home for a little bit so Mama took me to school alone. It was nice to spend time together just the two of us! I have become an expert at using the bathroom and washing my hands before heading into my class!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Mama said it was too cold to go out today so we stayed in! We did a LOT of playing. We played with toys, we played in the playroom, we built Legos. It was a fun day spent at home. Then it was time to pick Finn up from school.

Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

I was really happy to see Mama and Jax when I got out of class. We had a really fun day today and we have a new student in our class named Elysia. She was really nice! And I'm really excited because I don't have school again until next Wednesday!! Woo Hoo, Party Time!

                 Untitled

Tonight me and my brothers did some major playing and running around and then we had a super dance party! We had so much fun together. It's pretty good to have brothers that are my best friends!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment