Wednesday, January 20, 2016

This morning Mama kept telling me to try the strawberry yogurt. I really didn't want to and when she finally convinced me I was SO happy because it was DELICIOUS! It was so good that I ate 2 yogurts! Sometimes you just have to try new things...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then I did lots of playing while Kai and Finn were at school. I did Lego's and cars and toys. It was a lot of fun spending time with just Daddy and Mama today!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then I helped Daddy empty the dishwasher and do some cleaning and making his bed. I am a really good helper!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

I had a fun day at school today! I did lots of playing even though we couldn't go outside because it was too cold! We got to run around inside. We even had a special chapel today where we learned all about the organ pipes and keyboard. It was really interesting! On the way home I got to check out lots of cool construction vehicles doing work! That made me really happy.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When I got home from school we all jumped into Daddy's car to go pick up Mama's car from the dealership where it was being worked on. It was so fun all of us riding up there so close together. Who knew we could all fit in Daddy's little car? We loved it!

Untitled

Untitled

Then Finn and I did our homework while Jax snoozed away on the couch and Mama made us a super yummy bacon wrapped pork tenderloin for dinner.  Mmmm!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment