Tuesday, January 19, 2016

This morning was a little bitter sweet for Mama because she is getting rid of all of our old baby clothes...Well, most of them. There are some things that Mama can't let go of, but for the most part, it's all got to go! Thankfully we have some family that can use most of it.

Untitled

It was so cold outside today that Mama said we were staying in today. So, we did some painting, some playing, some running around, some kinetic sand. It was a great day. 

Untitled

                 Untitled

THEN...our new chair arrived!! We were so excited to test it out. Daddy sure is going to have some competition for chilling out in the new chair. And it sure does look nice in our family room. Even Kai said it looks "perfect with all of our other furniture". That Kai sure does know what he's talking about.

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

When I got home I spent some time really admiring the chair that I helped pick out. It sure does look good in our family room. Then I spent some time hanging out with my brother Finn while Jax took a nice, long snooze.  Then we both sat down with Daddy and did some homework while Mama cooked dinner.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I shared my dinner with little chicky. He loved my carrots, cucumbers and taco bake. And so did I. I was so happy that I had to do a little cucumber dance. Today was a great day!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled




No comments:

Post a Comment