Sunday, January 31, 2016

We got a late start to this beautiful day today because Kai spent all night last night waking up to puke every hour or so! Mama and Kai didn't get much sleep last night. Daddy, Jax and I slept like babies...

Untitled

It was a beautiful, sunny day outside and Mama let us go outside and play with silly string! We were so happy. But Kai still wasn't feeling too great so he hung out on the steps.

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then Jax, Daddy and I took Lucy for a walk while Kai and Mama went back in to rest up a little more. We had a fun adventure! We got to collect some treasures and we got to explore all the melting mountains of snow!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home we really needed to have some red velvet Oreo cookies with milk. They were delicious!!

Untitled

I stayed in to rest while the boys went for their walk. It really helped me feel better. Mama even let me use her computer to do some math work for school. Mama says that I'm a wiz at math. I did so well and now I'm in the lead for my class!!

Untitled


For dinner we met Auntie Nay Nay and Harvey at the Parkway Deli to have some Matzoh ball soup. Mama says that will help me feel better and I agree! It is the magic medicine. And I was feeling better before I knew it! We had a fun dinner and last hoorah before it's back to school and the routine tomorrow! No more "winter break" and no more snow days...School, here we come!

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Check out that outfit! I picked it out all by myself!

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment