Friday, January 15, 2016

This morning was my Kindergarten assessment at St. B's. Mama was very emotional. She said it was a bitter sweet day because I am such a big boy now! I was excited and I think I did really well! Miss Rogevich took me and 4 other kids into her class and we did rhyming words and pictures and words and holding pencils. It was quick and great!

                 Untitled

Today I won a "fairness award" at our manners assembly after mass. I was really excited to hear my name called and even more excited to see Mama and Daddy and my brothers there to root me on! Mama said that all the parents in the church were so proud of the kind words that Mrs. Birk spoke about me. Mama said that she and Daddy are so proud of me. So proud of what a kind and caring person I am. They said that I am a really good boy and i make them really happy! That makes me happy too!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

After Kai's awards assembly we all headed to MeMa and PopPop's house to play. We check out the birds eating from the feeders outside. Mama did lots of bubbles for us out back, until we got too cold! Then we did lots of running around and playing.

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then Mama and Daddy headed to my school to have a parent teacher conference with my teacher. Mrs. Burns had lots of nice things to say about me. What a good boy I am, how great I'm progressing with writing and recognizing my letter and I'm really good at building with blocks and Legos and working with play doh! I am also quick to raise my hand and volunteer for things in class. I'm learning a lot and I'm ready to head to Kindergarten. Mama and Daddy were very proud of my great report! And they got to check out all the artwork and cool things in my classroom that they usually don't get to see. 

                  Untitled

Untitled

Then Mama came to get us from MeMa and PopPop's house to head home for lunch! We sure had fun hanging out with our Grandparents!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

I was really happy to see my family at pick up after school! And we were all really excited because it's Friday and the start of our long weekend. Woo hoo!

Untitled

We had a delicious summer in winter dinner of crab and fish cakes, sweet corn, rice and tomato cucumber salad. Everything was so delicious! We LOVED it! I sure am glad I picked corn when we went to Costco last time!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we did some serious playing before it was time to head up for shower and bed. It sure was a great day!

                Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment