Thursday, January 7, 2016

Today my friend Daniel from my class came over to play with us. He also has a baby sister named Georgia and she liked playing with our toys too! We had lots of fun playing upstairs and downstairs. We had snacks and we ran around. It was a really great visit. I hope we can do it again soon!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later we had a knock on the door and we were so surprised when it was a delivery for Mama!! Mama's cousin Lisa sent us this awesome Edible Arrangement to thank Mama for helping her get a new job. We LOVED it! Me and my brothers ate the whole thing in no time flat! I really enjoyed the chocolate covered bananas, pineapple and strawberries. Jax just wanted the big strawberries and Finn loved it all! What a fun surprise for us tonight!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Later we did some playing with Daddy and running around. We logged a little iPad time and then I got to take a bath all by myself! Sometimes it's nice to stretch out in the tub and not have to share my space with my big brothers! 

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment