Monday, January 25, 2016

This morning we woke to the sweet sounds of a front end loader moving the snow on our street. It was a little scary to watch him maneuvering in and out of cars and around obstacles but boy was that guy a pro! He swerved around, moved the snow, lifted and dumped it and gave us a great view of the asphalt! And with the sun coming up we have a feeling our street will be passable and clear before the end of the day!

Untitled

                  Untitled

A little later, after some pancakes and of course, my favorite, BACON, we headed over to our friends Liam and Emmet's house. It was nice to be able to actually walk down our street instead of trudge through 2 feet of snow! We did get to climb the massive mountains of snow that the tractor left behind. Mama says it might be June before we see the grass again!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

When we got to Liam and Emmet's house we did some playing in their back yard. We did some wrestling, some snow ball fighting, some running around. Then Finn and I went inside to play for a while and Daddy, Mama, Jax and Lucy headed back home! We had a super fun play day at the Coll's house!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I was so happy when we got home. I got the iPad all to myself, I got to have 2 lollipop's, one for each hand, and I got to eat a yummy lunch at the table with Mama. It was like a date!

Untitled

Untitled

And while we were inside Daddy did some car cleaning and shoveling and Mr. Dale brought his snow blower over to clean out in front of our driveway and sides of where our cars are parked. 

Untitled

When we got home from our friend's house Mama made Kai and I some yummy hot cocoa!! With lots of marshmallows, spoons and a straw! It was so yummy!

Untitled

Untitled

Later I admired the new picture that Mama painted for Daddy and Mama's room. I think it turned out pretty well. I love the birdies!

Untitled

Then it was time for a little snuggling before dinner, shower and bed time. I hope these snow days last forever!!!

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment