Monday, January 18, 2016

Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and that means we have no school and work so Daddy and Mama decided to take us to do something fun! Grandma came over and we headed to check out the new Glow Golf miniature golf place! It was super cool! It was dark and glowy and the course was awesome! Grandma and I did the best, Finn was hanging in there and Jax was just golfing to the beat of his own drummer...as usual. But most of all we had a blast! We will for sure be coming back!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

At the end of the course I got a hole in one and that gave me free token to run through the lazer race! It was like a mission impossible course for Kai and I. We had to avoid getting hit by any lasers or an alarm would go off. It was pretty cool!

                  Untitled

                Untitled

After our fun outing we headed to Clyde's Tower Oaks Lodge for a late lunch. It was so cool in there. We had a super yummy feast and a lovely afternoon.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home Grandma and I played the new game she got me for winning my Fairness Award. It was a super fun game! I can't wait to play it with Mama later.

Untitled

Then Mama made a delicious looking chocolate cake to take to our friends house. I just couldn't wait for it to be done. I kept peeking at it in the oven! When it was done Mama put a beautiful ocean blue icing on it and let me and my brothers put lots of sprinkles on it. We can't WAIT to eat it!!!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then we went to our friends, the Vallina's house to hang out. We were so happy because when we first got there Mr. Vallina was rocking out in the basement! We had an impromptu little dance party. It was awesome!! Then we played and had pizza and then we finally had our cake!!! It was a great visit. Can't wait to play with our friends again soon!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment