Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Today was super cold again! I decided to wear a coat and my Ninja Turtle hat to keep warm. But I drew the line at gloves. I was NOT wearing the gloves!

                 Untitled

After we dropped Finn off at school we headed to Safeway. I helped Mama do some shopping and sample the ham. I am such a good shopping buddy!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

After school me and all my buddies did a little running around and playing tag! It was chilly but we were all bundled up and having fun...until Jax took a nice fall on the concrete. Then he was kind of done so off we went...

Untitled

Untitled

Today our friends Liam and Emmet came home with us after school. Mama let us play iPads for a short time then we had to do some homework while eating our Snack-a-palooza! Then we did lots of running around, racing, playing tag and football, playing weapons and fishing. We had such a great time together. It's always fun hanging with our buds!

Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then Daddy got home. Woo Hoo! And I tore up the matzo ball soup that Grandma made us. Mama had some leftover noodles that she threw in there and man was it delicious! I couldn't get enough. Then I did some playing with my bro's before heading to shower and bed. It was a good day!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment