Thursday, January 14, 2016

This morning we were so excited because Daddy didn't have to work so he came with us for all of our errands! And Daddy always makes it more fun! We started by splitting up at Trader Joe's. Mama went into that store while Finn and I helped Daddy get some food for Lucy at the dog store. We are really good helpers!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we headed to Old Navy to exchange some duplicate Christmas gifts and get me some new sweatshirts like my brothers. I tried them on and then it was time to get some hide and go seek going with Daddy and Jax. We had lots of fun while Mama stood in line!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we headed to Costco to look at their new chairs. Daddy and I tested them out. They sure were comfy! And we had to get some more strawberries and blueberries. We have eaten almost two packs in about a week. I'm guilty of eating about 90% of it! Boy is that fruit good!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Then we had some pizza for lunch. Mmm, it sure was good!

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

I think this guy is expecting quite a mess!

                 Untitled

Then we headed to Books A Million so that I could exchange my Lego set from MeMa and PopPop. I picked out a Fart Blaster gun and a mini Minecraft figure. I am SO lucky. And Mama can not believe that we now own a gun that shoots and makes fart noises...what is this world coming to?

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

This afternoon at my school the Chick Fil A cow was hanging out in the parking lot! I think he was trying to tell us something...

Untitled

Untitled

When Kai got home from school it was such a nice afternoon, especially in January, that we decided to go for a nice, long, family walk! We had lots of fun exploring and climbing hills in people's yards and climbing the meteors! It was a great way to get our appetites up...

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

For dinner we got to go to Chick Fil A for our St. B's dine out. We ran into some of our best friends. We had a yummy dinner. And then my brothers and I played for almost 2 hours in the play area. We played with old friends and new ones. We had a ball!! Then Finn and Jax had a little dessert before we headed home after 8:30 at night!!! We almost shut that place down. It sure was a great night!!

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment