Friday, September 21, 2012

It was a  beautiful day outside today. In the morning Mommy gave me my allergy medicine and we headed outside! Pearlie and Miss Meena came over to play with us but we had to head inside when the gutter cleaners started cleaning the front gutters. There were leaves and yucky stuff falling everywhere and we didn't want it in our eyes. We had so much fun playing in the house too!

IMG_2761

Later Papi came over so I could help him fix the car. It's a good thing I was home because Papi needed my tools and my assistance. Then Pearl came back over and the ice cream man came by. I got a Spider Man ice cream and Pearl got a Dora ice cream. Then Papi squirted us with the hose. It sure was a great evening!!!!

IMG_2762

IMG_2763

IMG_2764

IMG_2766

IMG_2769

IMG_2775

IMG_2773

No comments:

Post a Comment