Saturday, September 29, 2012

This morning we got up and headed to IHOP to meet Nana, Papi and Auntie Nay Nay for breakfast. It was so yummy!! Daddy and Papi kept food in my mouth at all times. And we all know that makes me the happiest! I had eggs and pancakes and potatoes and milk...Mmmm, Mmmm!! I also made one big mess. I hope they left that nice waitress a big tip!!

IMG_2839

IMG_2842

After breakfast we went to pick out some pumpkins. I was so excited! There were pumpkins of every shape and color and that made me so happy. There were also lots of fun Halloween decorations. I wanted to take them all home. Then Papi and I walked all around Home Depot. That's my kind of store. I think Papi and I could get in a lot of trouble in there. There was so much cool stuff everywhere! I hope Papi takes me back there soon!!

IMG_2843

IMG_2846

IMG_2847

IMG_2848

Later we had a super cool surprise when Uncle BJ, Griggs and Bray came to visit us. It was a short visit but we got some good playing in. We sure do love seeing our cousins. We can't wait to hang out with them again soon!!

IMG_2850

IMG_2854

IMG_2858


No comments:

Post a Comment