Sunday, September 16, 2012

This morning my friend Pearl had a Princess Birthday Party. It wasn't really my idea of fun but I still managed to have a good time with my friends! The Princess Belle came to the party. She made the boys swords made from balloons and she painted some of the kids faces. I didn't want my face painted. Thankfully it was a beautiful day and we got to play outside too. We also got to eat ice cream and cake. My favorite!!

IMG_2672

IMG_2680

IMG_2683

IMG_2686

After nap time we headed to TaTa Orly and Uncle Frederic's house for Rosh Hashana dinner. It was lots of fun playing with our cousins and Grandma and Granddaddy. The dinner was super yummy and I got to to eat before everyone else because I'm just a little guy. It was a great weekend!

IMG_2690

IMG_2691

IMG_2693

No comments:

Post a Comment