Friday, September 14, 2012

Today was a great day. This morning we went to Costco and met Grandma! Kai got a brand new racing car. I sure hope he lets me play with it when we get home! Then we got to eat pizza from Costco at home for lunch. It was so yummy and we gobbled it all up! When we got up from our naps Mommy told us that Daddy was on his way home and that Nana and Papi were coming over too. Kai and I were so excited we waited and waited at the window. At one point I heard Kai say, "Excuse me Mr. Tree, have you seen my Nana and Papi?" My brother sure is funny!

IMG-20120914-00322

               IMG-20120914-00318

We had so much fun with Daddy playing outside while Mommy made dinner. Then Nana and Papi got to our house and we had a super yummy dinner. After dinner Daddy made us a fire in the baby grill and Nana and Papi helped us make S'mores!!! I got to help everyone blow out their flaming marshmallows then Nana helped us put them on the chocolate on our graham crackers. They were sticky and messy and delicious! I can't wait to make s'mores again. Then we played on the seesaw and on our cars and then we looked at some stars. Then it was time to go home. We played super pillows then Nana helped us take a bath. It was the best Friday night ever!!

IMG_2661

IMG_2662

IMG_2663

IMG_2659

IMG_2657


No comments:

Post a Comment