Thursday, September 6, 2012

Today was my second day of school. I was so excited to go back to school again and see my teachers, my friends and all the fun toys to play with. It was raining so we couldn't go outside but we did get to play in the great hall with the riding toys, balls and tunnels. We also read a book, had circle time, sang songs, ate our lunches and we made "gadget art" by painting with different objects. Mommy thought it looked pretty cool! I had a super fun day. I can't wait to go back again!!

IMG_2591

IMG_2593

               IMG-20120906-00199

After we dropped Kai off at school Mommy and I went and did a little shopping. It was just the two of us and we had lots of fun. I got to sit in the cart and point out all the things I wanted Mommy to look at. Mommy even  bought me a special little surprise. Even though I missed my big brother, it was fun spending time together today just me and Mommy.

                 IMG-20120906-00189

No comments:

Post a Comment